i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

今天是我的‘处女’华文ENTRY
my after-after~
i pronounce my Samsung handphone - DEAD!
i neglected my blog!
aww i have not been posting for longbut oh well im...
i tidied my table!!!
i seriously seriously hate rainy day.butit depends...
my saturday!
busy weekends! (i think)
Updates!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

- my whines -
Written at Friday, December 30, 2011 8:43 AM | back to top

seriously this is GETTING CRAZY.

now i can totally understand how it feels to get disturbed early in the morning.
I guess its that they have SERIOUS understanding problem.
if not why cant they understand what i say?!

seriously, i said ' I WILL LET U KNOW WHEN IT COMES'
this literally means JUST WAIT TILL IT COMES.
why must they keep pester me EVERY MORNING,
when i just sit down on the chair and i have not even warm it with my butt.
just keep asking me the same question every morning.
' HAVE IT COME? '
even people with good patience (like me) also burns out.

damn it.
*curse and swear* x 1000







phew. i hope it gets better!