i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

busy weekends! (i think)
Updates!
im lazy
im sick!
SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!
my company~
I do not like this phrase, ' HOW I KNOW '
korean updates
im back!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my saturday!
Written at Saturday, September 24, 2011 1:30 PM | back to top

went out to do a haircut den went to westmall!
guess what?! i saw a new shop opening o.o >> gong cha.
heard about it, some of my frens told me that gong cha is actually better than koi.
so i bought one! TADA~



its EXTREMELY AWFUL.
please do not buy gongcha milk tea, seriously its awful.
it taste like those urm VERY full cream milk, like goat milk or HL milk like that, dam creamy damn erxin , srsly really AWFUL.
im not sure is it because i choose 50% sweet? but its really awful lar, taste like cream, drinking cream water.. EW.
still i think koi milk tea is nice.


anyway after that i went to buy some chicken pies for my parents @ polar!
yum yum XD




still had 2 masks left! anyway i bought lots of mask from le le .. heard the comments are good..
will try after using the 2 mask from taiwan ^_^




tada~! lots of mask bought from le le @@



loves,

ting :D