i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

im lazy
im sick!
SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!
my company~
I do not like this phrase, ' HOW I KNOW '
korean updates
im back!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Updates!
Written at Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:35 PM | back to top

I change a new blogskin! yay!
i kinda like this, 'brighter' compare to my earlier 'darker' skin :D

anw, i just realise its different when i view my blog at home and at office.

hmm, wierd.

anyway i think the archive are kinda screw-ed, something is wrong (i think)
i will 'TRY' to solve it when im free. HA!
oh well, there are lots of things i need to buy. hummmm, but im poor. Geesh!

Bought lots of mask the other day, gonna try if its good.
and yes, i spend LOTS of money on online shopping already. gah.
oh well maybe if im free later i will take some photos and upload it.

I wonder, is it better to upload via my phone ? or should i use the old phone to take pictures? HmMMMMMMMmmmMMM

the company is quite 'dead' today, very quiet..
is it because not many people here?

EW. heavy rain - i hate it!
Please stop raining at 5.30pm.


ting