i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

I do not like this phrase, ' HOW I KNOW '
korean updates
im back!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my company~
Written at Friday, August 19, 2011 8:50 PM | back to top

i received a sms from Candy today, well she always sms me once awhile and ask if i am still working or not, hahaha because my aim is to become a full time 米虫!
even though, i am working, but im still working HARD to make my dreams come true 米虫 ♥


this is my current work desk! just temp since co. under renovation now..


dont tell me its messy! because it is not! hahaa, you haven not seen mess-ier table!

to introduce my colleague, shuqin! (she doesnt let me post, but well since cant see her face so i will just post it) HAHAHA!


even though you cannot see her face, but she is a nice and sweet girl xD
oh well, most of my colleague are nice.. (there bound to be some ppl you dislike XD)