i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

Updates!
im lazy
im sick!
SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!
my company~
I do not like this phrase, ' HOW I KNOW '
korean updates
im back!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

busy weekends! (i think)
Written at Friday, September 23, 2011 9:46 PM | back to top



i think during this weekend, i will cont on my miniature!
its already 1/4 done! here's the picture!


really cant wait for it to be completed! anw the plates all those are kinda hard to do.. geesh..
i got fat fingers, cant really do it nicely...

as usual, my room is untidy, feel so lazy to clean up still got lots of things haven got it yet..


novels novels novels, i think im lazy.. VERY lazy..
lots of novels not read yet .. and comic too ... QQ
look at my collection XD