i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

i neglected my blog!
aww i have not been posting for longbut oh well im...
i tidied my table!!!
i seriously seriously hate rainy day.butit depends...
my saturday!
busy weekends! (i think)
Updates!
im lazy
im sick!
SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

i pronounce my Samsung handphone - DEAD!
Written at Monday, November 21, 2011 8:41 PM | back to top

1 year, 10 months and 19days ago, i bought this.

TADA~! SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO B7610





I remember during that time, there wasnt many 'keyboard' handphone,
(shoot i forgot to take a picture when its open, i guess u guys can go google to search XD)
only Nokia and HTC i think, wasnt a fan of Nokia, and i didnt choose HTC is because it was quite new at that time and knowing that there is only one service centre that is located pretty far from me i chose Samsung (actually i dont quite like samsung too lol)

okay so the stories goes, i choose this because i think it looks cool..
after buying it den i went to do a read up and realise it totally suck.
the reason is because its a windows phone (why WP sucks? → please google)
im ADDICTED to google, wahhaa.
anw ok, i think the reason why it choose to RIP now because.. of my excessive reading of ebook on it ..
day and night, night and day, day and night, night and day
and TADA~! one day the screen screw up..
i remember it looks like my old laptop with many colorful prison bars XD

VERY LUCKY. i got my HTC PHONE before my samsung DIED.
so i still got a phone to use..
lets guess how long can it last okay?!

BECAUSE!

i am doing the same as what i did to samsung...
reading ebook..
day and night night and day day and night night and day!
oh well, i even actually LOVE HTC more because of the way reader,
the font are MUCH BIGGER.
i dont have to waste much effort reading it..

and it has the BEST function..
u can make it move automatically → VERY VERY SUITABLE FOR LAZY PPL LIKE ME

and i just bought a handphone stand, will post how it looks when it come..
i thought of buying it so to increase my laziness..

1stly, it is tiring to move each page when i finish reading → so i found out the 'auto move' function XD
2ndly, it gets tiring with 'auto move' soon because i have to 'hold' the handphone
→ the results is I GET A HANDPHONE STAND!!
omg, aint i smart? whahaha.


to make this day memorable, i made a ... nice picture (hand drawn with mouse on paint XD)


okay, shoot, after looking at this pic..
if u're wondering what that 'hand' thingy and that ' hand with a lil head' thingy down there
its suppose to be urms.. g h o ss sss ss tt ..
because it should appear near my samsung tombstone?
BUT ITS CUT OFF, BOOHOOOOOOO
T_T