i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

my saturday!
busy weekends! (i think)
Updates!
im lazy
im sick!
SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!
my company~
I do not like this phrase, ' HOW I KNOW '
korean updates
im back!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Friday, September 30, 2011 11:13 AM | back to top

i seriously seriously hate rainy day.

but

it depends on when it happen actually.
if it happens when i can be at home sleeping on my bed. ITS GOOD!

but if it happens when im going to work, ITS DAMN bad.

so can the sky up there please listen to me?
Can u please rain only when im at home sleeping? :D