i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

i tidied my table!!!
i seriously seriously hate rainy day.butit depends...
my saturday!
busy weekends! (i think)
Updates!
im lazy
im sick!
SUPER JUNIOR LIVE!
my company~
I do not like this phrase, ' HOW I KNOW '



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:35 PM | back to top

aww i have not been posting for long

but oh well im still active!!

ordered some themed cupcake for Shu Qin farewell on 7 Oct!

Yes, she is leaving~~
For what she said she is leaving to indonesia~~


AINT THESE CUPCAKE LOVELY AND DELICIOUS?!