i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

Beautee - Cold Cream Cleanser
I AM BACK !
- my whines -
今天是我的‘处女’华文ENTRY
my after-after~
i pronounce my Samsung handphone - DEAD!
i neglected my blog!
aww i have not been posting for longbut oh well im...
i tidied my table!!!
i seriously seriously hate rainy day.butit depends...



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

REVIVE!
Written at Sunday, October 19, 2014 11:32 PM | back to top

I want to revive this blog !

( i try )

haha.
i cant believe it! my last post is in 2013 ..

well usually the first thing i should do is change blog skin
but after "much" consideration, i think i will not cause i still like this skin =D

many many things happen in the past one year , soooo i think i will not say much (?
because there's too much to be said !

and my poor laptop got virus ! i think,
there is this error message that keep pop up..
i hope it can survive till i buy a new computer !

sooo the bonus which i am going to take soon will have to be all spent on computer !
* i am trying to ask my dad to share half half with me =D

so now before that i am trying to un-install all those programs
then try the method that i have googled .. hope it can fixed my poor laptop ..

but after that i have to installed the programs again because i need to dl some stuff T_T
so i guess the same issue will come back to my laptop .. *sigh

anyway.. i think i will buy a slightly better computer for playing games..
and a "lousier" laptop for dl-ing stuff and surfing internet !


*** back to un-installing programs !