i hate rainy days! & i am back ! ♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I am TING, TING is ME.

TING seriously thinks
wierd people are everywheree
BEWARE! ♥
Email me ♥



Mood
October : A feeling of ♥



Tagboard


Rotten Things
August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | October 2013 | October 2014 |

I AM BACK !
- my whines -
今天是我的‘处女’华文ENTRY
my after-after~
i pronounce my Samsung handphone - DEAD!
i neglected my blog!
aww i have not been posting for longbut oh well im...
i tidied my table!!!
i seriously seriously hate rainy day.butit depends...
my saturday!



Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Beautee - Cold Cream Cleanser
Written at Sunday, October 27, 2013 9:55 PM | back to top



Beautee product is the very first product i buy from the forum which i frequent now !
Regarding the product.. at first when i use is not bad lah.. but gradually.. i think so so only.. & 
the customer service was real bad (my opinion)
so i change to another product... but the problem is. .. i bought too many of Beautee last time ..
so now currently i still have some items completely not use yet..
If you use this product before and like it.. and is interested in it can drop me an email  :)
(P.S USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY any skin allergies/problems arisen due to usage of products )
i will post what i have left soon .. maybe will try to sell in the forum i went to .. haha at SUPER LOW PRICE! COZ it is really a waste lah if i throw away ... (i really feel like throwing to clear space)

Okay, because i use this last time & didnt complete using it.. 
so i think quite waste lah so i went back to use .. actually i dont really like the idea of mixing between products.. (main reason is i am lazy) lol 

Cold Cream Cleanser - As the name goes, you will know it is a cold cleanser .. (lol).
Well, this cleanser can also act as a mask and it is super COOLING, even when you wash it off you can feel the cooling effect.. & ask this also act as a cleanser , your face will feel clean & relax..
not bad of a cleanser + mask.. but from what i remember this cannot be used everyday.. 
& this is quite expensive.. i think it was 40+ the time when i bought it (?)

Actually i am quite a lazy person.. sometimes i can be hardworking but most of the time im lazy ..
so i cant really tell what product is good.. (lol) but this is just based on my feeling..  

Maybe in future i will post the product im using now...
actually i am using UNT & ERH .. not bad.. also bought from the same forum..
but the problem is .. the customer service seem bad again .... gah !  
But nevermind .. coz i will find ways to get it ! GAH!